Baby, Watson your mind?
Yeah, you aren’t very much a baby anymore!
18 month recap:
- says “ma”, “da da”, “na-ma”(grandma), “pa-pa” (grandpa), “go”, “go-go”(Goldie) & LOTS OF gibberish!
- says “more” (both in word & sign language) FOR EVERYTHING. Want to go outside? “more” Want to color? “more”
- signs “thank you” and says “you” with it every time he signs it
- LOVES being outside. Yesterday, we went to the park & he loved every second of it.
- thinks hangers are his favorite toys
- I have been teaching with him and he is learning colors; so far, he knows and can say yellow, brown, red, and blue.
- He will bring me the xbox controller in hopes I will turn on a show for him (usually wanting beat bugs)
- this boy LOVES books!! If it gets real quiet, I usually find him surrounded by books, reading. He wants to read them though! haha His current favorites are Beekle, Pingo, Little Owl’s Colors, and Nephi gets the plates!
- He is in the 98 percentile for his weight & like 65 percentile for height.
- He still loves lovey. Of course, he now knows his favorite between the two we have!
- He typically sleeps from 8pm-8am.
- He eats like a mini Chad; already eating more than we anticipated! haha
- He really likes those Disney Tsum Tsums
- He explores everything
- We are working on holding hands, which he hates.
- He is a pretty introverted friend; he takes 20-30 mins to warm up to a new environment!
- Pretty sure Goldie is his best friend. He can’t get enough of her!!
I love being his mom & I love this stage!!