Happy (almost) Easter!
I love Easter and the time to reflect on the Savior.
“And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.” (2 Nephi 25:26)
Over the last little while, I have been collecting my favorite quotes that relate to the Savior in order to help me reflect on this special time of year.
Here are some of my favorites:
- “If we yearn to dwell in Christ and have Him dwell in us, then holiness is what we seek.” -D. Todd Christofferson
- “I testify to you that there is no greater, more thrilling, and more soul-ennobling challenge than to try to learn of Christ and walk in His steps.” -Ezra Taft Benson
- “Our faith in Jesus Christ enables us to overcome any challenge”-Carole M. Stephens
- “The Savior isn’t our last chance; He is our only chance.”-Sheri Dew
- “In this and every hour He is, with nail-scarred hands, extending to us grace, holding on to us and encouraging us, refusing to let us go.”-Jeffery R. Holland
- “Because He came, there is meaning to our mortal existence.”-Thomas S. Monson
- “Be a woman of Christ”-Jeffery R. Holland
- “If we would be hold, we must learn to sit at the feet of the Holy One of Israel and give time to holiness.”-Carol F. McConkie
- “In Christ hope comes alive.”-Neil L. Andersen
- “Jesus Christ is the Light that dispels fear, provides assurance & direction, and engenders enduring peace and joy.”-David A. Bednar
- “We must hold ever more tightly to our testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ”-Elder Ulisses Soares
- “It is never too late to look up to Jesus Christ – His arms are always open to you”-Yoon Hwan Choi
- President Russell M. Nelson was first announced President of the Church, “I KNOW Them, LOVE Them and pledge to serve Them–and you–with every remaining breath of my life.”
- “See the light of Christ in others constantly and help them see it in themselves.”-Mark A. Bragg
- “He will not enter without invitation. We must come unto Him and allow Him to work His miracles.”-Jean B. Bingham
- “He lived for us, and He died for us. What can we, in return, give to Him?”-Thomas S. Munson
- “Jesus Christ is joy”-Russell M. Nelson
- “The grace of Jesus Christ is sufficient to transform us.”-Brad Wilcox
- “He rarely moves the mountain in front of us, but He always helps us climb it.”-Sheri Dew
In the LDS world, today was the start of April’s General Conference.
I am so excited, it is basically like Christmas morning with how excited I get for #ldsconf!!
Can’t wait to share what I learn (& you can follow along here!)