Wow, I can’t believe that it is already the end of the year!! THAT FLY BY!!!
This year was monumental.
Life this year has never been harder, but I never have had such joy & love in my life.
We didn’t get around to sending Christmas cards out this year (better luck next year!), but here is a little recap to keep everyone up to date in our lives.
our favorite highlights:
- Having a snow day with Goldie
- Staying overnight at Aunt Kathy’s in Prescott
- Oceanside, California for the Martindale Family Reunion
- Chad surprising me with Disneyland while we were in California (@ 32 weeks pregnant! I cried when he told me!!)
WATSON joined our family on May 11th, 2017
- Our second wedding anniversary
- Chad started driving for UPS
- Watson’s baby blessing
- Chad finished his associate’s degree!!!!!
- Both of us started BYU-Idaho’s Pathway program in September
- Moved again (our THIRD move since getting married)
- I continued doing photography (including shooting for a princess company!!)
- Watson’s first temple lights trip at the Mesa Temple
- Participating in a live nativity scene
new temples visited this year:
- Newport Beach, California
- Redlands, California
- Gila Valley, Arizona
Life has been extraordinary this year. Our family gained the happiest little boy. We learned to love more deeply and more fully than ever before. We love and honor our new role as a parent to our little baby & our fur baby. Our life together is very ordinary, but never boring. No matter what, we always make life fun (& usually do this by having late night movie nights and lots of giggling with Watson).
Thanks for the adventures 2017, & here’s to even more in 2018!
all our love,
Chad, Lauren, Watson, & Goldie Ruettinger