(yes I am trying to pretend I am British still, sorry some things will never change…)
Well twenty-fifteen has been a whirlwind and we are only in June!
To catch you up my year has gone like this…
- My friend, Ashlyn, started taking pictures and asked me if I would like to model for her
- The guy I was dating at the time and I broke up (later to realize it was for the better…)
- After 36 years of marriage, my parents were sealed in the Gilbert arizona temple (on the day after their wedding anniversary)
- I started to seriously consider all the good in my life and decided to stop taking them for granted.
- My friends and I went to Snowflake, Arizona for the weekend (where I semi-conquered my fear of heights and went repelling off a mountain, sorry mum!)
- California trip with my best friends!
- lots of temple dates with Sassy Momma Fetter
- Trip to Utah
- First time going to LDS General Conference!!!!!!!!!
- Stayed with my friend, Jordan, who lived in Ogden (and it was my first time there!)
- Lots more of temple sessions (Salt Lake City & Ogden)
- YSA dodgeball
- me and my siblings being sealed to each other and our parents!!!! (I waited for this day since I was basically born…)
- my oldest brother, Shawn, got engaged to a WONDERFUL girl
- Also, me and Chad got back together…. more on that later….
- sealings, sealings, more sealings, and also bridal showers!
- me and chad decide to get married…. and he gets me the most perfect ring. (how did I get so lucky?!?)
- mother’s day
- my friend, garrett, moves to utah.
- Paityn got baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- wedding receptions
- took our engagement photos (Kylee Patterson is seriously amazing!!)
- Tayler, my niece, graduated from elementary school.
- got a selfie stick (treat yo self)
- got my wedding dress
- started my summer preschool teacher job
June (we are currently here!):
- addressed and sent out wedding invitations
- night hike double date to the Wind Caves
- JURASSIC WORLD
- my bridal shower (still weird that it was my bridal shower…)
- finishing up wedding planning
- got an APARTMENT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH
yep, life has been crazy but life has been good!